31 August 2005

Remember this>>>


Hey, remember this show????

Land of the Lost
Look here also!
And one more, for good measure!

I used to think this was one of the coolest shows on TV. The first link has pictures from the series, the theme song, and bio's on all the characters. I didn't even realize, but they're becoming available from amazon.com. Man, I had completely forgotten about this show until I heard the theme song a moment ago on a podcast!

How about Dr. Who??? Here's another site, just for reference.

Got any shows that you wish would still come on TV today, from yesteryear?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never saw Land of the Lost or the others you mentioned, but some shows I'd like to see come back are:

Scooby Doo - Probably still comes on somewhere. I remember as a kid that when Scooby Doo went off every afternoon at 3:30, dad would be getting home.

Knight Rider!!

Airwolf - I don't remember much about this movie except that I liked it as a kid.

31 August, 2005 10:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airwolf was also a tv series, not just the movie and it was AWESOME!

I loved, as shown in your last post, A-Team.

V, came on, on Monday nights at 7:30 right after A-Team.

ALF, stood for Alien Life Form, great show.

Chamber of Commerce of Wild Side, great weekly western.

Can't remember the name, but like Knight Rider and Airwolf, except the guy drove a black loaded motorcycle.

Cartoons....I could go on and on. Kids today don't know what they are missing.

31 August, 2005 13:56  
Blogger /tim said...

The one with the guy on a motorcycle...I think it was called "Night Hawk". He turned into a panther, or some other kind of animal. Can't remember the details. I was scared of that show, as well as 'V'. Mom and Dad wouldn't let us watch V, since it came on at bedtime.

31 August, 2005 15:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home